Holistic Treatment for Fibromyalgia
Dr. Dean Mitchell & Dr. Ricki Mitchell Specialize in Treating Fibromyalgia
Medical Offices in NYC & Long Island
While there are many different approaches to treating fibromyalgia at Mitchell Medical Group, Dr. Dean Mitchell and Dr. Ricki Mitchell have seen the highest success rate in treating fibromyalgia through immune rebalancing which focuses on the underlying causes of fibromyalgia and by reducing inflammation and easing pain naturally.
At Mitchell Medical Group, we have treated hundreds of patients in our NYC and Long Island offices with fibromyalgia and had significant success in helping them get their lives back!
Our Approach to Treating Fibromyalgia
We believe in taking a holistic approach to treating patients which is why we avoid using medications to treat fibromyalgia. Our fibromyalgia treatments typically include:
- Sublingual candida immunotherapy
- T3 and T4 hormone replacement
- Magnesium injections
- Antioxidant therapies
- Immune boosting therapy: Gamma Globulin injections
- Intravenous Vitamin and Mineral therapy
- Methylcobalamin (B12) specific for MTHFR deficient patients
- Antioxidant therapy: NADH & Glutathione
The goal of our cutting-edge approach to treating fibromyalgia is to reduce the inflammation which is a key to recovery. With any of our treatments, we treat the entire patient not just the point of pain. Many health issues aren’t caused or treated in confinement which is why we focus on treating the entire body and not a single pain point on the body.
Once the underlying causes are treated it’s amazing how quickly fibromyalgia can be resolved.
Fibromyalgia Patient Success Story
Watch the video below to hear from one of our fibromyalgia patients, Joan, who traveled to our Midtown Manhattan office from Miami after visiting several local doctors who were unable to help her get relief from her pain.
What Makes Our Treatment Different?
Dr. Mitchell has studied extensively with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, author of From Fatigue to Fantastic and the leading expert in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue treatment. Our treatment is based on his S.H.I.N.E protocol and has proven very successful in treating patients with fibromyalgia.
The S.H.I.N.E protocol requires an in depth history to assess which areas may the key to a patient’s recovery:
- Sleep is a key factor in helping patients with both Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue. Through the use of sleep hygiene and natural supplements a good sleep can be achieved.
- Hormone balancing is critical especially in fatigue patients. The thyroid and adrenal glands produce key hormones that must be carefully evaluated and supplemented if a patient is deficient.
- Immune function is a critical factor for both these diseases. Our specialty in successfully treating Candida seems to be a big factor in our success with patients.
- Nutritional supplementation through oral, injections and I.V infusions have brought patients back to life.
- Exercise is also key in a sensible way to slowly get the body back to its prior level.
After doing our extensive testing checking immune markers and vitamin and mineral levels, we offer our patients our intensive 30 day protocol to reverse their symptoms. Our “Real Deal” program is based on protocols developed by Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, the country’s leading expert in this area and someone we have worked extensively with to help our patients.
Why do Doctors Have Trouble Diagnosing Fibromyalgia?
Unfortunately many medical professionals still believe fibromyalgia is simply psychosomatic and not a real and devastating condition. As a result, many doctors struggle to accurately diagnose fibromyalgia and in many cases, like Joan’s, they visit multiple doctors with no relief from their pain. This is why you want to choose a doctor who specializes in treating fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and has a history of successfully helping patients relieve their pain and symptoms.
When Should You See a Doctor?
If you have suffered from the following symptoms for 6 weeks with no obvious cause for these issues please give us a call today to schedule your fibromyalgia consultation with Dr. Dean Mitchell or Dr. Ricki Mitchell at our midtown Manhattan or Long Island office.
- Widespread muscle tenderness and pain, particularly on both sides of the body and both above and below the waist
- Disturbed sleep (tossing, turning, waking up frequently during the night) and waking up feeling tired and unrested
- Muscle and joint stiffness that doesn’t get better when you move around
Dr. Dean Mitchell and Dr. Ricki Mitchell are leading immunologists specializing in treating fibromyalgia and chronic pain. We have a proven sucess record and have treated hundreds of patients suffering with fibromyalgia.
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Children's Allergies
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Vaginitis
- Chronic Hives
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- IV Vitamin Therapy
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Medical Marijuana
- Thyroid Optimization
- Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Trigger Point
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified Immunologist
- Proven Holistic & Natural Treatments
- Leading Expert in Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Original 3-Step Treatment Process
- Specialize in Solving Tough, Difficult Cases
- Focus on Treating Whole Patient, Not Just Specific Organ
- Treatment Using IV Vitamin Therapy
- Trains Physicians Across U.S. on Allergy Drops