Proven Cat Allergy Treatment
Treat Cat Allergies with Sublingual Drops – No Shots!
Dr. Dean Mitchell Specializes in Treating Cat Allergies in NYC & Long Island
Are you 1 of the approximately 10 million people in the U.S. struggling with cat allergies – the most common pet allergy?
Did you know it’s not uncommon for people to be allergic to their pets and not even know it? At Mitchell Medical Group, Dr. Dean Mitchell specializes in diagnosing and treating cat allergies.
What Makes Our Cat Allergy Treatment Different & More Successful?
Most people rely on medications to treat their allergy symptoms instead of treating the cause of the allergy. And those who sign up for traditional allergy shots to build up tolerance to allergens have to endure weekly visits to the allergists office and get painful shots.
We specialize in treating cat allergies with allergy drops, also known as sublingual immunotherapy, which is a kinder, gentler, safer and more convenient way to treat cat allergies.
Benefits of Allergy Drops to Treat Cat Allergies
- No painful scratch test to diagnose if you are allergic to cats
- No painful weekly allergy shots
- Less visits to the allergists office
- We can PERMANENTLY reduce your allergy symptoms
- Dr. Dean Mitchell is a board-certified allergist and author of Allergy & Asthma Solution
- Dr. Mitchell offers a proven, unique 3-step approach to diagnose and treat your cat allergy
There is no reason to suffer through your cat allergy or endure painful allergy shots. We offer a great alternative with a proven track record of relieving people of their allergies.
SAY NO TO PAINFUL ALLERGY SHOTS & YES TO PROVEN ALLERGY DROPS TO TREAT YOUR CAT ALLERGIES!
Why Over the Counter Antihistamines Aren’t a Long Term Solution to Treating Cat Allergies
Sure, over-the-counter antihistamines can be helpful they are definitely not as effective as prescription nasal sprays and prescription eye drops nor are either as effective, especially in the long term, for treating cat allergies. Not to mention that your body has the potential to become used to a lot of over-the-counter allergy medications making your body dependent on them for relief. Plus, over-the-counter antihistamines don’t treat the underlying cause of cat allergies.
With our allergy drops program, we help address the underlying cause of your cat allergies and help you build a tolerance so you get permanent relief. Over time, your body becomes desensitized to the thing that is causing your allergy in the first place.
Ready to Treat Your Cat Allergies?
Call Dr. Dean Mitchell today at 212.397.0157 to schedule your appointment at our NYC or Rockville Centre, Long Island office. Dr. Mitchell has successfully treated patients with cat allergies for over 15 years.
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Children's Allergies
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Vaginitis
- Chronic Hives
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- IV Vitamin Therapy
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Medical Marijuana
- Thyroid Optimization
- Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Trigger Point
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified Immunologist
- Proven Holistic & Natural Treatments
- Leading Expert in Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Original 3-Step Treatment Process
- Specialize in Solving Tough, Difficult Cases
- Focus on Treating Whole Patient, Not Just Specific Organ
- Treatment Using IV Vitamin Therapy
- Trains Physicians Across U.S. on Allergy Drops