Dog Allergy Specialist in NYC
Painfree Allergy Drops Treatment for Dog Allergies
Dr. Dean Mitchell Specializes in Helping You Overcome Your Allergies to Dogs
Are you or you child allergic to dogs? Are you tired of not being able to visit a friends house without getting itchy eyes, nasal congestion or having trouble breathing?
We can help!
Dr. Mitchell has treated thousands of patients who have suffered from problematic allergy symptoms for years without any relief. If over the counter medication doesn’t work and the idea of painful weekly shots is unappealing, then you need to try our proven sublingual allergy drops treatment.
Our allergy drops can help you overcome your dog allergy so you don’t have to get rid of your beloved family pet or so you can get a one.
Dog Allergy Symptoms | How to Know if You Are Allergic
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Facial pain (from nasal congestion)
- Coughing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and wheezing
- Watery, red or itchy eyes
- Skin rash or hives
Unlike cats, different dog breeds are considered less allergenic than others. These include the two breeds above as well as small basenji, soft coated wheaten terriers, bichon frise, poodle or some other poodle mixed breeds. And here’s a little known fact: female dogs are less allergenic than male dogs.
Our Solution to Treating Dog Allergies
At Mitchell Medical Group, we take a different approach to treating adults and children with dog allergies. Instead of treating allergies with painful allergy shots, we treat allergies with natural allergy drops which target the underlying cause of your allergy – not the symptoms.
Dr. Dean Mitchell is a board-certified allergist and author of Allergy & Asthma Solution. He also trains physicians across the United States on how to utilize allergy drops in their practice to treat allergies.
Benefits of Allergy Drops
- Child-friendly, pain-free, and sweet-tasting
- Convenient, at-home dosing
- No weekly trips to the doctor
- Preliminary results in just 2-6 weeks
- Safe for young children
- Reduces need for oral allergy medication
- Successfully treats broader range of allergies and may prevent new allergies
- Alters immune response to allergens for permanent allergy “cure”
- Improves asthma control and may prevent asthma from developing
Our Approach to Treating Allergies
The first step is coming in for a consultation with Dr. Mitchell.
During your dog allergy consultation we test you in our Manhattan or Long Island office with one simple blood test to determine the cause of your allergy. We also ask you for your story. We need to hear everything about your life from you. Then we can review all of the facts and diagnose you.
Once we have diagnosed you with a dog allergy, we prescribe custom allergy drops to help you overcome the cause of your allergy. Unlike other treatments, we don’t treat the symptoms, we treat the cause so you can be rid of your allergies for good!
Call today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Dean Mitchell in our midtown Manhattan office or Rockville Centre, Long Island office.
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Children's Allergies
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Vaginitis
- Chronic Hives
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- IV Vitamin Therapy
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Medical Marijuana
- Thyroid Optimization
- Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Trigger Point
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified Immunologist
- Proven Holistic & Natural Treatments
- Leading Expert in Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Original 3-Step Treatment Process
- Specialize in Solving Tough, Difficult Cases
- Focus on Treating Whole Patient, Not Just Specific Organ
- Treatment Using IV Vitamin Therapy
- Trains Physicians Across U.S. on Allergy Drops