No Shots Allergy Treatment in NYC
Treat Your Allergies with Drops, Not Shots
Dr. Mitchell, author and leading medical expert in sublingual allergy drops, is changing the way America beats allergies!
Dr. Mitchell’s sublingual allergy drop treatment has helped thousands of people become free of their allergies without the painful weekly allergy shots. Beat your allergies the simple, safe and natural way using Dr. Mitchell’s allergy drop treatment. He pioneered the sublingual allergy drop treatment 16 years ago and has unmatched experience in helping patients overcome their allergies.
Why Choose Mitchell Medical Group & Sublingual Allergy Drops Treatment?
- No painful scratch tests
Instead, we use a simple blood test to diagnose your allergies
- No painful allergy shots
Allergy drops are used daily underneath the tongue
- Fewer office visits
Unlike allergy shots, with drops, you don’t have to visit our office every week
- Get treatment by the leading allergist in NYC who pioneered allergy drops treatment
- Unique 3-step approach
Our unique approach has proven successful in even the most severe allergy cases
- Permanently reduce allergy symptoms
Reports have shown that allergy drops can permanently reduce symptoms by treating the underlying condition
- Dr. Mitchell is a board-certified allergist and is the author of Allergy and Asthma Solution: The Ultimate Program for Reversing Your Symptoms One Drop at a Time
- Dr. Mitchell trains physicians across the U.S. on sublingual allergy drop treatment
Our treatment doesn’t just quit the symptoms, it reverses the underlying conditions.
Sublingual Allergy Drops Can Treat:
What Are the Most Common Allergy Symptoms:
- Stuffiness and congestion
- Persistent Coughing
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Scratchy throat, hives
How Does Our Process Work?
The first step is coming in for a consultation with Dr. Mitchell. During your allergy consultation, we test you in our Manhattan or Long Island office with one simple blood test to determine the cause of your allergy and formulate the right prescription for your drops. Our allergy drops are created individually for each patient we see.
How Soon Does It Work?
We have seen successful results in terms of allergy relief for our patients within weeks. With sublingual allergy drops, we also see a higher level of compliance than with allergy shots as you do not have to come into the office on a weekly basis, you get treatment without painful injections and you can treat yourself at home.
Reports have shown that allergy drops can permanently reduce allergy symptoms.
“I was so impressed with Dr. Mitchell’s expertise that I referred my daughter to his care and saw him as a patient myself. Both of us improved dramatically with sublingual immunotherapy.” Michael Gnatt, MD – Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
Why Sublingual Allergy Drops Are Better Than Allergy Shots
- Forget about pain during your allergy treatment
- Frees up your time as you don’t need to visit your allergists’ office every week
- We teach you how to administer your drops so you can treat yourself at home
- Allergy drops treat the underlying condition of your allergy which can lead to permanent relief of your allergy symptoms
- Studies show that patients who use allergy drops over allergy shots are more likely to stick with the treatment due to the convenience of the treatment
- Allergy drops can be used on individuals as young as 4 years old
- They have a lower risk of adverse reactions such as anaphylactic response because they enter the bloodstream slower
We focus on making sure that you not only get superior allergy treatment but that it is a convenient treatment process for you that doesn’t impede upon your hectic life. If you are interested in getting the best possible treatment for your allergies, then schedule your consultation with Dr. Dean Mitchell, the Allergy Detective, by calling our Manhattan or Long Island office.
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Children's Allergies
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Vaginitis
- Chronic Hives
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- IV Vitamin Therapy
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Medical Marijuana
- Thyroid Optimization
- Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Trigger Point
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified Immunologist
- Proven Holistic & Natural Treatments
- Leading Expert in Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Original 3-Step Treatment Process
- Specialize in Solving Tough, Difficult Cases
- Focus on Treating Whole Patient, Not Just Specific Organ
- Treatment Using IV Vitamin Therapy
- Trains Physicians Across U.S. on Allergy Drops