Important Patient Info
What to Know Before You Visit
Are you ready to receive our expert services at Mitchell Medical Group but unsure of where to start? Our staff members are friendly and patient, and willing to help you with any information you may need. Contact us today at (212) 397-0157. Our experienced immunology team is happy to answer questions you have and schedule your new patient consultation. Learn more about our unique 3-step process to holistically treating illness.
We will help you get the information you need, such as:
- Online resources
- Our periodic newsletter
- Other frequently asked questions
New Patient Forms
Click the download button below to save the forms onto your computer. You can then print and bring them to your appointment.
MMG New Patient – Allergy
MMG of NY New Patient – CFIDS/ Candida/ Fibro
Although our focus is on providing quality medical care with our advanced equipment, we firmly believe that courtesy and customer satisfaction are even more important. Talk to our offices staff, with any and all questions you may have! Contact our Manhattan office at (212) 397-0157 or our Long Island Office (516) 678-9600.
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Children's Allergies
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Vaginitis
- Chronic Hives
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- IV Vitamin Therapy
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Medical Marijuana
- Thyroid Optimization
- Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Trigger Point
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified Immunologist
- Proven Holistic & Natural Treatments
- Leading Expert in Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Original 3-Step Treatment Process
- Specialize in Solving Tough, Difficult Cases
- Focus on Treating Whole Patient, Not Just Specific Organ
- Treatment Using IV Vitamin Therapy
- Trains Physicians Across U.S. on Allergy Drops