Candida Symptom Questionnaire
Do You Have Candida?
Take our candida symptom questionnaire to help determine if you suffer from candida yeast overgrowth which is a yeast or fungi overgrowth that can cause a wide range of uncomfortable symptoms. Common warning signs of candida include bloating, vaginal itching, repeated sinus or yeast infections and athlete’s foot. Some people with candida also suffer from skin rashes, poor concentration, lack of focus, and constipation.
The Grand Score Total will help you determine if your health problems are yeast-connected. If you’d like to know for sure, submit the form to our office and we will reach out to you about scheduling an appointment with Dr. Mitchell.
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Children's Allergies
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Vaginitis
- Chronic Hives
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- IV Vitamin Therapy
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Medical Marijuana
- Thyroid Optimization
- Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Trigger Point
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified Immunologist
- Proven Holistic & Natural Treatments
- Leading Expert in Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Original 3-Step Treatment Process
- Specialize in Solving Tough, Difficult Cases
- Focus on Treating Whole Patient, Not Just Specific Organ
- Treatment Using IV Vitamin Therapy
- Trains Physicians Across U.S. on Allergy Drops