About Mitchell Medical Group
Find Out What Makes Us Unique
“We believe a healthy immune system is the foundation for good health.” This statement originates from our very own Dr. Mitchell MD, who is recognized as one of the leading immunologists in NYC.
Meet Our Team
Many aspects set apart our practice from many others, such as our:
- Original 3-step treatment process
- Board certified allergist & immunologist
- Leading expert in sublingual immunotherapy
- Advanced testing that goes beyond what most doctors will do
- Specialization in solving tough cases
- Focus on treating the whole patient and not just a specific organ
- Training on allergy drops for physicians across the country
- Our approach to diagnosing and treating chronic conditions
- Holistic treatment options for candida, fibromyalgia, chronic fatique, leaky gut syndrome, chronic hives, irritable bowel, and allergies
Dr. Dean Mitchell and Dr. Ricki Mitchell have been in practice for over 20 years and have cared for thousands of patietns. We are dedicated to teaching our patients how to make informed decisions to improve their health and maintain that level of health.
We have the expertise and credentials, unlike chiropractors or nutritionists, to do diagnostic testing (laboratory work, radiology films). These tests ensure that your illness may be treated through a proven treatment. We also believe that enhancing the body’s immunity through vitamin therapy or immunotherapy (to allergens) can have lasting results.
We are dedicated to bringing you the latest medical information, both research and clinical, to empower you to be in charge of your wellness, and to help you make better decisions regarding your healthcare.
Advanced Testing for Optimal Health
We use a different set of lab values to assess optimal health. Every primary care doctor will routinely order a basic set of lab tests that include a complete cell count and a comprehensive list of chemistries checking electrolytes (sodium, potassium), glucose, lipids (cholesterol and triglycerides) and liver function tests. These are very rudimentary tests that only tell if someone is extremely out of balance.
In our office at Mitchell Medical Group, we are looking to make sure your blood is not showing any signs of inflammation due to your diet or environmental toxins which is why we do advanced testing for our patients. Our goal is to make sure you are in the best range – not just the “normal range.” We are learning average isn’t good enough when it comes to beating autoimmune dieases, diabetes, heart disease and even Alzheimer’s disease.
Learn more about our advanced testing and the benefits on Our Approach page.
What Our Patients Have to Say
Watch the videos below to hear about our patients experience and treatment at Mitchell Medical Group.
We have treated a wide variety of conditions, such as candida, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue, even in severe cases. Our own three-step process takes into consideration your diet, lifestyle, medical history, and current medications, in order to figure out what treatment is lacking and what is causing your illness. When you want comprehensive, effective treatment, come to our office at Mitchell Medical Group.
Combining Skill with Consistent Care
Our approach is to take your full medical history and use GAP analysis to see where any tests may have been overlooked. Once your diagnosis is confirmed you will receive a plan of action that is specifically tailored to your needs. Call our Manhattan integrative practitioners at (212) 397-0157 to learn more about out expert and in-depth care!
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Children's Allergies
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Vaginitis
- Chronic Hives
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- IV Vitamin Therapy
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Medical Marijuana
- Thyroid Optimization
- Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Trigger Point
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified Immunologist
- Proven Holistic & Natural Treatments
- Leading Expert in Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Original 3-Step Treatment Process
- Specialize in Solving Tough, Difficult Cases
- Focus on Treating Whole Patient, Not Just Specific Organ
- Treatment Using IV Vitamin Therapy
- Trains Physicians Across U.S. on Allergy Drops