About Mitchell Medical Group
Find Out What Makes Us Unique
“We believe a healthy immune system is the foundation for good health.” This statement originates from our very own Dr. Mitchell, who is recognized as one of the leading immunologists in NYC.
Meet Our Team
Many aspects set apart our practice from many others, such as our:
- Original 3-step treatment process
- Board certified allergist & immunologist
- Leading expert in sublingual immunotherapy (allergy drops)
- Specialization in solving tough cases
- Focus on treating the whole patient and not just a specific organ
- Training on allergy drops for physicians across the country
- Holistic treatment options for candida, fibromyalgia, chronic fatique and allergies
We have treated a wide variety of conditions, such as candida, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue, even in severe cases. Our own three-step process takes into consideration your diet, lifestyle, medical history, and current medications, in order to figure out what treatment is lacking and what is causing your illness. When you want comprehensive, effective treatment, come to our office at Mitchell Medical Group.
Combining Skill with Consistent Care
Our approach is to take your full medical history and use GAP analysis to see where any tests may have been overlooked. Once your diagnosis is confirmed you will receive a plan of action that is specifically tailored to your needs. Call our Manhattan integrative practitioners at (212) 397-0157 to learn more about out expert and in-depth care!
What Our Patients Have to Say
Watch the videos below to hear about 2 of our patients experience and treatment at Mitchell Medical Group.
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Children's Allergies
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Vaginitis
- Chronic Hives
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- IV Vitamin Therapy
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Medical Marijuana
- Thyroid Optimization
- Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Treatment
- Trigger Point
Why Choose Us?
- Board Certified Immunologist
- Proven Holistic & Natural Treatments
- Leading Expert in Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Original 3-Step Treatment Process
- Specialize in Solving Tough, Difficult Cases
- Focus on Treating Whole Patient, Not Just Specific Organ
- Treatment Using IV Vitamin Therapy
- Trains Physicians Across U.S. on Allergy Drops