Our Manhattan Immunologist Services
Helping Your Problems Go Away and Stay Away
Imagine your life without chronic pain, constant fatigue, feeling bloated
or suffering from severe allergies. If you are interested making your
chronic health concerns leave once and for all, talk to Mitchell Medical
Group! Very few doctors in the entire country have the quality and extensive
training in treating complex cases of chronic pain, fatigue, candida and
allergies that Dr. Mitchell has. Dr. Mitchell has the kind of holistic
and conventional training that is necessary to see successful treatments
results every single day!
We offer the following services:
- An extremely painful condition, fibromyalgia can cause all sorts of adverse
conditions, such as muscle pain, chronic fatigue, and digestive problems,
among many others.
- If you are sleeping normal amounts and still feeling like you are never
rested, perhaps you are suffering from chronic fatigue. Talk to us today
to learn more about our treatment options.
- Signs of candida include bloating, vaginal itching, sinus or yeast infections,
athlete’s foot, and intense exhaustion. Instead of pills, we use
our three-step process to get you on the road to recovery.
- When your hormones are unbalanced, our bioidentical treatments are designed
to provide the functions and structure as would your natural hormones.
Therefore, our treatment can accomplish the task that is needed to keep
- Often the cause behind fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue can be an unbalanced
thyroid. Come to our office to check if you are suffering from hypothyroidism.
- Allergies are an annoying part of life that come at unexpected times.
We can diagnose your allergies and provide the proper treatment that will
help you experience relief once again. Various symptoms include sneezing,
a sore throat, headaches, eczema, hives, and diarrhea.
- Approximately 23 million children and adults have asthma. Allergens such
as pet dander, mold, and pollen enter the airways and cause allergic reactions
that trigger an attack. After a simple blood test, we will be able to
identify your specific triggers and the medication to prevent attacks.
Do not allow allergies and other problems to rule your life! Instead, come
to our clinic to receive expert help on these frustrating issues. We provide
quality care in a friendly and welcoming environment. For your premier
call our office today at (212) 397-0157.